Crane & Hoist Services
Whiting has the resources to provide a thorough assessment of your lifting equipment – from overhead cranes, to hoists and hooks. We determine any irregularities, deficiencies, or risks. Whether you require a routine inspection or testing following a repair or alteration project, we can help. Our inspections improve safety, efficiency and allow for a longer life of your equipment as well as help you meet regulatory requirements such as OHSA Standards and Inspections of Overhead Cranes.
- Hoist inspection (both chain hoists and powered hoists),
- Jib Crane Inspections,
- Overhead Crane Inspections,
- Monorail Crane
- System Inspections,
- Hoist and Balancer Inspections,
- All Crane Component Inspections,
- Compliance with all government and insurance standards including ANSI, OHSA, and CSA
- Suggestions, recommendations, and parts sourcing information,
- Timely scheduling,
- A century of experience in crane installation, inspection, and operations.
Whiting Inspections Benefits:
- Prevent accidents and maintain safe operation of your crane,
- Avoid interruptions in production,
- Ensure efficiency throughout the equipment lifecycle,
- Address potential problems BEFORE they become huge problems,
- Reduce overhead costs associated with parts, lubricants, and tools,
- Reduce downtime.