Metallurgical Equipment Services
Whiting has manufactured equipment for the primary metals industry since 1884.
Today, Whiting Equipment Canada Inc. provides worldwide industries with a source for virtually all metallurgical equipment and systems involved in the melting, holding and transporting of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Engineering and manufacturing services have been extended to also include equipment for the mineral fusion industries and for other special application needs.
Whiting Inspections Benefits:
- Prevent accidents and maintain safe operation of your equipment,
- Avoid interruptions in production,
- Ensure efficiency throughout the equipment lifecycle,
- Address potential problems BEFORE they become huge problems,
- Reduce overhead costs associated with parts, lubricants, and tools,
- Reduce downtime.